Calling all local families, congregations, scout troops, and friends of nourish.NJ!
Purple Apron Meal Kit Donation Steps
- Step 1 Choose from our two delicious options.
- Step 2 Shop for the ingredients listed below for each meal kit.
Note: Some quantities are just a bit larger than needed for the recipe to help to "build" our guests' pantries. Sealed items only please!
- Step 3 Package ingredients for each kit in a separate shopping bag or box.
- Step 4 Staple a copy of our recipe in Spanish and English on the outside of the bag, as well as the illustrated version.
- Step 5 Add a dash of love! Write a personal note for the family.
Purple Apron Meal Kit Drop Off Protocol
After signing up, gathering the meal kit ingredients, and packaging them accordingly, completed meal kits may be dropped off on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM at 36 Sussex Avenue, Morristown, NJ. Simply place your completed meal kits on the rack directly in front of the building.
When we open for lunch, guests are able to make their own selection directly from the rack outside and choose their family's favorite! Every kit is distributed the day it arrives because the kits have fresh ingredients, and we do not have space in our refrigerators to store additional items.
Thank you in advance for your participation!