Outreach Resources offered by Community Partners
As a part of our approach to case-management services, The Outreach Team at nourish.NJ works with numerous community partners to help connect clients with necessary resources. Below is a list of many of the community partners we currently work with.
- Homeless Solutions: Providing assistance with housing, shelter, and general case management. 973.993.0900
- Mental Health Associations: Mental health services, as well as general case management and housing programs. 973.334.3496
- Our Promise: Drop in center and general case management assistance. 51 Washington St, Morristown, NJ 07960. 973.644.0100.
- Office of Temporary Assistance: Assistance applying for SNAP, GA, and other benefits. 973.326.7800
- Wind of Spirit: Information regarding immigration services and policies. 973.538.2035
- NJ211: General referrals for individuals across the state. Dial 211
- North Porch: Offering free baby/infant supplies including diapers, formula, clothing and more. 973.224.6643
- Zufall: Medical appointments for those who are low-income. (973) 267-0002
- Partnership for Maternal & Child Health of Northern New Jersey: Support for families and parents in need including case management, clothing, benefits, and more. (973) 268-2280
- Interfaith FoodPantry: Monthly food pantry for Morris County residents (973) 538-8049
- EDGE NJ: Providing supportive services to those living with HIV, those at risk, and the LGBTQ+ communities. (973) 285-0006
- JBWS: Supportive services to those who are survivors of domestic violence or partner violence 1.877.782.2873