nourish.NJ creates lasting solutions to the problems of hunger, homelessness and poverty. We offer food, housing, work readiness, medical, social and educational services 365 days a year in a warm, safe and caring environment, free of charge, no questions asked.
In 2022, our community has responded to the needs of Morris County residents in meaningful and transformative ways. Thanks to you, we have:
- Provided more than 140,000 nutritious meals to anyone who needed them;
- Provided more than 630,000 lbs of fruit, vegetables, meat, dairy, eggs and other fresh food for guests to take home from our Free Farmers Markets;
- Provided more than 750 hours of direct case management assistance to clients, including 200 hours of housing assistance for emergency housing and eviction prevention and 100 hours of employment assistance;
- Assisted more than 350 individual clients with consistent direct case management including housing, employment, and crisis assistance.
- Partnered with other local agencies to make sure the hardest to reach among us could receive COVID-19 vaccinations; and
- Welcomed guests every single day in 2022.